Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My fables

Once upon a time a man was walking on a road beside a pond in a deserted forest.Suddenly a frog called upon him "kiss me and I will transform into a beautiful princess".

The man turned around and looked at the frog.He couldn't believe his eyes.The frog again said "Please kiss me and make me a beautiful princess".

The man came forward and took the frog in his hand.then he stuffed it in his pocket and started walking.The frog cried out from his pocket"aren't you going to kiss me?"

The man replied
"I am an engineer.I don't have time for a girlfriend,but a talking frog is cool".

Engineers are like this.So, girls please beware of them.In any case he can easily leave you for a Intel Quad-core Macbook pro.You can never hope to match its performance.

4 comments:

Debankar said...

a classic story where techies go 4 mind over matter :) but my dear friend atanu ... it seemed a bit odd when u wrote "my fables" ... well obviously u r a geek n u r like this guy in the story :D

Unknown said...

My fables mean fables written by me, not starring me!!!

and

AM NOT A GEEK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog..........

Unknown said...

moteo na.......shobai erokom hoe na...engg er der o hrt thake...dey r nt so....dis wht did u say......


ok???????????

remember all r nt =

so whn evr u r tellng d stry dnt generalize it.....

say ki sm engg r like dem..so grls...recgnoze dem...and b careful....