Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Experience Uncertainity

Most of my early life i lived in camps.The following that i am going to say is from my personal experience and may not be the general agreement.

The life in camps in more than a life,its actually a culture,so many type of people living at the same place with distinct identites.It makes a melting pot, it's a culture with its own norms and values.
The biggest thing overall the commonalities of their rearing are so powerful ... It's an identity that supersedes almost all others. It cuts across lines of gender, race and class. It shapes us our entire lives through.

These people are shaped by their upbringing. There are numerous commonalities (both positive and negative) that impact them. Because of these factors, they often feel like "outsiders."They often feel like they have no home and never truly fit in with civilians.To put in a nutshell they dont have a sense of belonging to anywhere...atleast for me it is so.

So,its gets kind of difficult to settle in a life anywhere when you dont have that sense of belonging.You always try to find that place ...your place.....and never seem to find it....People never seem to understand you,and unintentionally keep hurting you.

When I was growing up,my life got shaped by uncertainity.There was uncertainity about father's job too.He never knew when he have to go or when he will be at home.In fact it was a favorite game of me and my mother:when father is going to return;nd most of the time he didnt return as predicted!!!!

Changing home so many times,changing schools again and again that many means i never had any steady set of friendz,every time we shifted i had to start from scratch;making frndz agian,moulding myself like them.....assuming a new identity.

So many things happened at short notices,I changed my school and actually completed the later part of the year in another school!!

Too many thaings happened during this time which changed me.

But one thing for certain.....

I survived.

So,I am writing this blog ...not somewhere smoking grass or doing something like that.


P.S. I decided that I am not going to write everything about me;afterall somethings are too personal.The memories which cant be shared,the anecdoted which cant be recounted............so many things....

It makes me wonder......so many days passed...so much happened....

So,I am just going to review some things and discuss about some other things.Hopefully you will keep faith!!!!

Good bye for now....
Thank you

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeeyo Atanu..but now u r in TCS,so only think abt certainty..forget about ur past and those uncertainty..hope u'll b the greastest s/w engineer..all d best

Unknown said...

ok...i understand..not fully bt..still. a lit bit..cz i hd to shift for 3 times too....

..i knw my frnd..its a sence of uncertainity which dnt let u to share ur life with others..u r afraid.....

tui gutiye chish..beriye aye..beriye aye atanu......

.......beriye aye..dekh...akash batash..alo pakhi..trosherenu..proti ta khon tor golpo shonar protikkhae tor dike cheye boshe ache....