Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Life---an autobiography

Hallo friends.
Sorry for the long absence,actually i was searching for answers...questions were a so much ,answers none.So,I just took a break and tried to find my inner demons.Things of which I was frightened ,things I couldn't face,things I....well.....probably you all know the feelings .

So I decided to review my whole life..the result is an autobiography.
Now ,as in all autobiography...I wont be telling all the truths.....but most will be written from heart
You have to take them at face value.......with tongue firmly in cheek....
So,lets get started......
As the announcer announces........


HERE COMES THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER THAT WALKED ON TWO LEGS---------ATANU ROY!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ATANU HAS CM..................



......................DN????????

Unknown said...

wht happen man...????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

twe laged atanu has come..den?????????????